Tuesday, July 29, 2008

7/28/08 e-mail

So, we are teaching three people right now. One is a lady and her granddaughter. She wants to get baptized so that is really cool. We are also teaching a guy named Joey. He is really wanting to learn more. We started teaching him the second day I got here, I think, and he is doing really well, he just doesn't come to church. Its making me mad. Its because he works nights and he has Saturday night off, so thats not a problem, but he just doesn't want to wake up and then not be able to go back to sleep in the afternoon to go to work that night. So we are trying to get him to go to church. We haven't been tracting that much, we don't have enough time, but we will start taking more time soon because we need so more investagators. We are also trying to teach this girl in her 20's who has, I think, 3 or 4 kids, but she wants to know more. She just never has time to meet with us. We were going to see her today but then her grandpa died and so we are going to see her on Friday. Now stuff like that just keeps happening and it makes me mad. So thats why we need to find more people. So, I hear you got a new dog hahaha. I didn't think you would get a new one. Have you been able to study chapter 6 of Pearch My Gospel. That is such a good chapter. I always look at it if I'm having a bad day. Well, I have to go do stuff for p-day and call and see if they have a bike for me. I love you all, Elder Wesley

No comments: