Monday, July 14, 2008

7/14/08 E-mail

Today was Daniel's P-day so he was able to e-mail us and let us know where he is and how he is doing. Following is from his e-mail:

Hey. Well today is my first p-day. I'm in Waynesboro. It is this small town close to Maryland and west of Gettysbrug. My comp is Elder Hoxer. He is from North Ogden, Utah. He will be going home on August 17 so at next tranfers I will be getting a new comp. Elder Hoxer is cool. We get along really well so that is good. The people here are amazing and I love them. The ward I go to is called Fairview and the people are really nice. We have dinner with someone every night so that is really nice. The place we stay at is ok it. I'm in a car area so that is nice. So how is everything going? Have you found Pokie yet? (Our dog who ran away) I miss that dog. How is mom doing and how is darcy and everyone?

Well love lots

Elder Wesley

1 comment:

The Wells Family said...

Sounds like Daniel is doing well. At least you got some information. I sure miss that boy! Have a great day.