Friday, July 4, 2008

Pictures received on 7/2 & and e-mail on 7/3/08

On Wednesday, we received a package from Daniel with a bunch of pictures from the MTC. Several of them are posted below.


On Thursday Daniel was able to e-mail. His e-mail included:
Hey dad, how is you day going? I'm just waiting for stuff to do. I'm having so much fun. I leave here at like 5 in the morning (on Monday, July 7) and get to Atlanta at like noon and then leave there at 4. I think this it just from my head. I don't have the paper with me. I'm flying Delta so I hope I will have Dana. That will be cool. I sent her a letter saying my flight number and all that and the times.

I have learned so much while I'm here and I can't wait to get out to the field. My comp, Elder Taylor, is so cool. There is this other elder in my district, Elder Davis. He is way cool. I talk to him a lot about stuff. My teachers are amazing. I get a really good price on stuff at the book store so if you know you want anything like cds or something dear edler me right now and i will try to get it for you and mail it to you. I get like 50% off, so just let me know.

If you have any questions for me about what I do just ask me and I will tell you. We have an hour of personal study and then an hour of companion study everday and we are in class for about 9 hours a day so we learn a lot. The food sucks. I have lost about 6 pounds being here so I can't wait to get some real food again.

Ok, well I got to go. I hope you can reply before 1 so i get another email today.

Love lots, Daniel

No comments: