Monday, August 4, 2008

8/04/08 E-mail

FYI mail eveything through usps so they can forword it to me at my apartment. You can go to the post office and ask for a flat rate box and they will give you one and you can fill it up. Its like 9 bucks to mail and those will get to me faster then anything else. If you use dhl or ups I have to wait for zone conference or interviews and they come once a transfer and a transfer is 6 weeks. Can I get a little hymn book and an oil contaner like the one I had on my key chain? That would be nice and anything else you think I would like. I really don't need any snack stuff because I can go to Wal-mart and get what I want. Today I went to Gettysburg all day so I don't have much time to email because we just got back. It was way cool. I'm going to go back next transfer and see more stuff. I took pictures and some videos so you can see those when you get that memory card. I don't know about the bike. I will find out when I go to Harrisbrug for zone conference on Thursday, but you can call the mission office and ask them and find out. When i get off my mission we will have to go to Gettysburg. It is so cool there. I got see to just a little bit. It is nice that you and mom got to get away for a few days. Well, the investagators are really nice and coming along really well. I am glad to hear you fed the missionaries. That is really nice. Offer to give them rides to there appointments and stuff they need to do and give them bags of food to take home, that is nice too. I need the good karma. Well, love ya and sorry this email is so short. I will write you tonight and tell you more about what is going on. Love you lots, Elder Wesley

No comments: