Monday, July 7, 2008

Daniel's letter of 7/3/08

Hey Fam
I thought you might want a hand written letter also (in addition to e-mails).

So, I just have 4 days left (at the MTC) and I got done e-mailing you just a few minutes ago. So I don't know what all I'm going to say but the Church is true so live it and love it. We don't get to do anything for the 4th so tht sucks. It is just another day of the Lord's work which is fine. Logan sent some glow worms but nothing to light them with so I don't know what I'm supposed to do with them. So, I really haven't done to much, just my laundry and write letters. Last week I did write Dana, Papa & Nana, Sheila, and Jeremy so check and see if they got those letters. I didn't give them the MTC address because I'm not here that long. I just gave them the mission home one.

Well, I need to start a letter to Colten.

Love you lots,

Elder Wesley

No comments: