Tuesday, August 26, 2008

8/25 Letters

We got an e-mail and a letter from Daniel on Monday. He seems to be doing very well. Here are some highlights from those letters.

Sister Smith (a senior missionary who works in the mission office) said that you got kicked out of the bike shop the other day. (Long story about us trying to get a bike to Daniel - the right bike. Still working on that. Lets just say the owner and I had some words and I am no longer welcome in his store.) That is crazy. I want to know the story behind that, you getting kicked out of some place - that is funny, really funny. So, Derek is in Georgia. That is carzy. So, how is Darcy doing? What is going on with her and what is going on with mom? Oh, thank you for the conference talks and the hymns on CD. I really like them. Did I tell you that we just got a new bishop last week? He is a really cool guy. Well my new comp is Elder Russell. (They had transfers last week and Daniel's first companion's time was up on his mission so he went home. Daniel stayed in Waynesboro and got a new companion.) He is a really nice guy. I got us lost driving in Harrisburg and he got mad at me. I just laughed and laughed. Oh, happy 60th birthday (what! I am not 60 yet). It was on the 24th, right? Just think, I will only be gone for one more of your birthdays. That is a really cool thought. We are going to be have baptisim on Sept. 20 for sure and I hope we will be having one on the 13th, too, but I don't know if that one will be happening then. Well, thanks for everything.
Love, Elder Wesley

No comments: