Monday, August 4, 2008

Letter 7/28/08

Mom-
You need to read Miracles of Faith by Thomas Monson. It is such a good talk. I found ti n the July 2004 Ensign. This is a quote I took from it: "It is imperative that we recognize that whatever has happened to us has happened to others. They have coped and so must we. We are not alone. Heavenly Father's help is near." I told my comp about it and he didn't seem that impressed, but I really like it. I think it gives people comfort and helps us get over the trials of life. Well, I really haven't been doing anything to exciting. We are teaching a few people. It is so cool to watch them change their lives as they learn more about the gospel and they feel the Holy Ghost in their lives. Tomorrow I am going to a new missionary lunch in Harrisburg so that will be fun being able to see all my friends from the MTC. Well, love you. Elder Wesley

No comments: