Thursday, January 8, 2009

1/5/09 e-mail

Yes, I'm part of the Towanda Ward. I don't know how it is called a ward, I guess that there are enough people on the list, just not that many are active. So, it is carzy. We tract about 10 hours a week. We just tell them why we are there. Do you have the missionaries over that much? Elder Powell replaced me at Lewisbrug which is cool. What CD did I tell you was my favorite -TOA SAMOA? I think that one. I love number 3 on that cd. Did I send you Fishers of Men? That is a really good cd, I love that one too. That is sad that you and mom didn't go to Mexico with the Waldies. For New Year's Eve we just stayed at the apt. and made Indain fry bread and that was it and the next day we just went out and worked. Then that night we had to drive down to Willaimsport because on Friday we had to go to zone conference which is in State College. President Pugh told us that he is going to be going out of the mission for 10 to 14 days because he has to have surgery. So that is scary to know, but it will all work out. I still have not gottn the pants so maybe they sent them through UPS or Fedex so that means I won't get them till February which is a long time. I mailed you guys something today, I hope that you like it. My last thing, when are you going to get me the Willaims' address? I want it so bad. I miss talking to them just as much as I miss talking to you guys. Well, thanks for everything. Love you lots, Daniel

No comments: