Friday, January 30, 2009

1/26/09 e-mail

Nothing really is going on right now. We found this girl on Tuesday who was way nice. Her name is Liz and we are going back and seeing her this week. Pres. Pugh is still out of the mission as far as I know. He was hoping to be back at the latest this past weekend, but he wasn't able to so we fasted for him. I don't think he his back yet but we are the last to know anything. We don't even know what he needed surgery on. What else? We will see if I get a new comp. with the transfers next week. I like getting new ones. It is a nice change so then I don't get tried of the same person at the end of the six weeks. I'm glad that the Williams talked to you. Did she give you her address to give me? I hope that I get a letter from her soon. I miss talking to them. They are way cool people and I miss them so much. Well, I miss you guys and love you lots Elder Wesley

No comments: