Monday, January 12, 2009

1/12/09 e-mail

Thank you for trying to get the Williams address for me. I hope they email you back soon. Well, not much has change up here. We got an ice storm which was nice and then right when we got done with that we got a snow storm. It is not supposed to go over 7 this week which is crazy. Lucky for me Jeremy just sent me an electric blanket so that will keep me warm. It will make it nice because I sleep under a single paned window so it gets cold at night. I have been sleeping with about three blankets on me so now I will be able to take some of those off. Well, what else has happened this week? Really not that much. There is this amazing cook in the ward who makes us dinner about once or twice a week which is nice. We are working with a few good people. Well, how is Derek doing? I haven't gotten an update about him in a while. What more can I say? I have only fallen twice so far for this winter, that is good. I got the pants but they run a little small but they sent a perpaid thing so you can mail it back and they send you the right size so I will get that done soon. How is Dana doing? I haven't gotten a letter from her in a while. I got a card from Kendall and one from Papa and Nana for Christmas so that was nice. Tell Darcy to send me a long email and then I will send her one back because I don't get to talk to her that much. Well, I will talk to you next week. Love you lots, Daniel

No comments: