Monday, December 22, 2008

12/22/08 e-mail

Hey. I'm now in Sayre and it is cold up here. You know the bump of my mission that goes into New York? That is my area and it is cold up here. It is like 12 degrees outside and like in the negatives when the wind blows, which is like all the time. In all my other places we were close enough to see other missionaries on p-days, but not here. We are like at least 1 hour away from any other missionaries. That is so far away and its *COLD*. I have already seen enough snow to last me a few years, but I know it won't go away till summer. But at least I know I will only be here three mounths, with Elder Bakker, my new comp., 6 weeks. That is how it has been for me each transfer and place I have been. He came out a transfer before me and it is only his second area. It is my thrid, which is crazy. What else? So now I won't be able to see Brandon get baptized which is sad. Yes, I still remember your numbers and I still don't know what time I'm calling yet being in a new area and stuff like that. But I will talk to you in a few days. Love, Daniel

No comments: