Monday, December 1, 2008

12/01/08 e-mail

Dear Family:
My talk went well. I talked a little longer than what I thought I would. It was like 15 min. I never thought that I would be able to talk that long in front of people. Well, I will get the coat at zone conference on the 12th. That is the earliest I can get it because they mailed it ups not usps. I was going to just mail it to you guys and send some stuff to you as well so then I don't have to mail more than one box. There is some stuff that I would like for Christmas. I had a list going in my head and now I forgot it. I will mail it to mom. That is crazy about your job. Well, for Thanksgiving we went over to a member's home and it was nice. I hope I don't get transferred the week of Christmas, I would like to stay in Lewisburg. If I do get transferred, I hope I go down south again where it is warmer. It was nice on Saturday. But, I miss you and I can't wait to talk to you in three weeks. Love ya, Daniel

No comments: