Tuesday, November 11, 2008

11/3 & 10 e-mails

We were busy last week and did not get that e-mail posted, so here are segments from his last two e-mails:
11/03
I got the sweaters and they are a little too big. I will mail them back. Is mom glad to be home and happy to see everyone again? So how is Darcy doing? I got the shirt today that she sent me. That was nice of her. She said the she is going to start to go to school to be a nurse which will be nice. You can always have a job where ever you want. That was nice of the Waldies to have you over at their house. Tell them hi for he and that i miss seeing them. Also will you call Jasmine and tell her to email me? I can e-mail whoever I want. Pres. Pugh lets us. I have been wanting to hear from her for a long time. Well, that is crazy about my car. So, are you guys going to keep grandmas or sell it? How is Jane doing? Darcy was happy to get her. Well, with the people I have been working with, Nate is doing really good. The Bishop's family had him and us over for Sunday dinner which was nice. He should be getting baptized on the 15 and we should have this other girl soon, too, which will be nice to have two people getting baptized. I don't think I will be able to go to the fireside (for the elders leaving the mission). I will most likely go and stay with the other elders in my district and stay with them till I get a new comp. which will be on Monday some time. Do you see the missionarys much? Well I don't think there is much else going on right now, but i will let you know in a letter. There is one thing can you do for me. Look a Sam's Club and see if they have a big thing of airborne because Wal-Mart just has those little ones with I think 12 in them but this one elder had a big one that had a lot and he said his mom mailed it to him. So if I could have one of those so I don't have to keep wasting my money on getting those it would help a lot. Thanks for everything. Love, Daniel

11/10
Things are going really good and I will be having a baptism on Sat. which is going to be cool. Number 6 so that is nice and so far they all are still going to church which is even better. So I don't know who my new companion is. I'm staying with some elders in my district and they wanted to go e-mail and so I will e-mail again today when my comp gets here which I don't know when that will be. I will e-mail you again and tell you who he is (he did not get a chance to e-mail again, so we will find out next week). So, I love you, Daniel

No comments: