Monday, September 29, 2008

9/29/08 e-mail

Daniel was transferred today to Lewisburg, PA. Lewisburg is a small town, home to approximately 5,500 people. It is located about 60 miles north of Harrisburg, is the county seat of Union County, and home to Bucknell University. The eastern border of Lewisburg is the West Branch of the Susquehanna River. The area is largely rural with a lot of farm land.

Daniel's e-mail from today says:
Well, I'm now in Lewisburg. I just got here so I can't tell you much about the area. My new comp's name is Elder Decker. He is from California and he goes home at the end of this transfer. So, I guess they just like having me kill people off. But, ya the Williams (the family he baptized) are moving which is cool. They will like it where they are moving. They are such a cool family, I love them and I will miss them so much. I will also miss Andrew (the young man he baptized). He is one of the most fun people I know and I will miss him a lot. And I will miss serving with Elder Russell. I loved him, I learned so much from him and I became a better missionary because of him. But, ya I really don't have much to say, but I love you guys and I miss you a lot.
Elder Wesley

No comments: