Monday, March 16, 2009

3/16/09

Hey-
Well, for once I'm staying in the same area and I'm still going to be with Elder Dorius which will be a lot of fun. We get the call Saturday night that tells us if we are going to stay or not. Well, did you ever get an e-mail from Sis. Epler? She was going to e-mail you and send you a picture. Well, we are still working with Suede and he is suposed to get baptized soon. We are still working out a date so that is going really well for us. I'm glad to hear that Darcy won, that is really cool. I have 66 more weeks and I'm going to be able to call home in about a month so that is cool. That is a good scripture that you used (2 Ne 2:25). We use it a lot of the time to teach people about the fall of Adam. So, how is Darcy doing? I still have not gotten a letter from the Williams which makes me said because I really want to hear from them and I want to know how they are doing and know if they are still going to church or not. Well, I will talk to you latter. Daniel

2 comments:

Dena said...

Daniel sounds great. Time is flying by.

The Wells Family said...

Okay... Its time for a Elder update. Have a great eve!