Tuesday, October 21, 2008

10/20/08 e-mail

Well, I can't remember if I told you or not, I'm going to Susquehanna for zone conference this Wednesday. So, that will be really cool and I will take a lot of pictures to send home to you guys. I would like it if you were able to bring Jane (the dog) back from grandma's when mom comes home. I would like to have her. Have you thought about selling the truck and keeping grandma's car for you guys? Where is Derek living right now? Well I also wanted to let you know that another person I was working with in Waynesboro got baptized on Saturday which was really cool. I only wish that I could have been there to see it because on one is more ready to be baptized than her. Well, I hope that I have told you enough stuff that is going on right now. We really aren't working with anyone to special and so I can't tell you much about that. I love you and I miss you and I only have 20 months to go by the way. Elder Wesley

No comments: